We Are Hiring! Physical Therapist Wanted!
Position: Staff Physical Therapist - Orthopedic PT (Part-Time)
- Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
- Do you want the flexibility to work when your kids are in school, but be home with them when they’re at home - including having the summer off?
- Are you feeling drained from the “corporate” inflexible schedule and setting and don’t feel like your time is valued?
- Are you feeling the push and pull of wanting to use your skills you worked hard to obtain to help others but still value your time with your family?
- Are you currently at home and want to return to work but are fearful it will take away time from your kids?
- Do you want to be part of a purpose much bigger in helping parents and caregivers be the best version of themselves so they can show up to care for their family?
If you’ve said “YES” to any of the above, keep reading and apply if you think you’d be a good fit!
We are so excited to be growing our team at Breakthrough Intensive PT!! We are looking to add a Physical Therapist and we don’t just want anyone. We want someone that wants to work in a small team environment, has a passion for helping others, and has a positive outlook on life. We want someone who is dedicated to lifelong learning, growing personally and professionally, and establishing a “family-like” connection with each client and their families so they understand the value of choosing our practice.
Breakthrough Intensive PT is a therapist owned business and not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out of network/cash based therapy center that specializes in helping special needs families live their best quality of life. We are expanding our reach with our mission to help the whole family to add services geared to helping the parents, caregivers, and rest of the family, to be their best selves to be able to care for their child with special needs. We are on a mission to allow everyone in their family be their best self to ultimately improve the quality of their lives. We aim to be a place to change the lives of these families, show them they are capable of more than they think, and give them and their families support throughout their journey.
Expectations of This Position
- Must be licensed or eligible to obtain your license in NYS
- Desire to work towards a specialty that fits within the company’s needs
- Support and contribute to the company’s Purpose, Vision, and Core Values
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our clients through open communication, connection, and empathy
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Identify the client’s internal problems, speak to their “why”, and determine their goals of seeking care
- Provide expert level intervention through Phone Consults, Discovery Sessions, Evaluations, Follow Up Sessions, and Follow Up Calls
- Contribute and participate in clinical in-services, blog writing, video posts, educational workshops, community events, and social media marketing
- Meet personal and team revenue/sales/productivity targets and performance-oriented quotas
- Keep records of client interactions and complete documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable about our services, products, and promotions
- Be open and dedicated to personal and professional growth
Benefits for You
- Working in a fun, supportive, and learning environment
- Ongoing weekly training to ensure your success and develop you towards your professional goals
- One on one treatment sessions with your patients, giving them time and attention to help them become more independent and functional
- Continuing education personally and professionally to help you grow your skills!
- Competitive pay with chances to earn more as we grow as a result of your impact
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Therapy Dog! (We have an office therapy dog )
Who Should Apply?
If you are a friendly and fun person looking for a learning environment where you can grow yourself professionally… then YOU should apply! We look forward to talking to you soon!