We Are Hiring! Marketing Assistant Wanted!
Position: Marketing Assistant
Mission of The Role
To creatively express the mission and vision of Breakthrough through marketing to expand our reach and help more families within the community we serve. Success in this role will be measured by creative content produced, management and implementation of new referral programs, as well as speak our support through multiple streams of media; print, social media, network marketing.
Breakthrough Physical Therapy is looking for a creative individual to help express our mission through amazing content, expand our reach, and help more families within the community we serve. If you have created content regularly, managed and implemented referral programs, and marketed with printed media and multiple social media channels, this role is for you.
As we grow, we are looking for a full-time marketing assistant to join our Breakthrough team! Your primary objective in this role as Marketing Assistant is to produce creative content and implement strategies to help families make the decision of letting us help them! You must have previous experience in online marketing and have a strong creative drive. You will create and manage multiple lead sources, including, Email Marketing, Joint Venture Marketing, Referral Marketing, Print, and In Person Marketing. Having high drive and love of accountability are a must along with the desire to grow and develop your professional skills.
Who We Are
Breakthrough Intensive PT is a small business with a big heart and not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out of network/cash-based therapy center that specializes in unique therapy techniques and equipment working with children and adults with neurological diagnoses. With our unique programs, equipment, and personal approach, we help children and young adults achieve their maximum potential so they can be as independent as possible. We take a whole family approach to supporting each member of the family through our varying types of programs here and are hoping to expand even more with more hands onboard! We aim to be a place to change the lives of these children and adults, show them they are capable of more than they think, and give them and their families support throughout their journey.
The company website is here: www.breakthroughptli.com
This is a full-time position. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who:
- Is a self-starter with creative thinking capabilities
- Has a true passion for all things marketing.
- Is someone who values making a meaningful different in people’s lives by the creative materials they provide
- Is willing to network and put themselves out there to create professional relationships and networks
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction, and growth.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning, and becoming part of our team long-term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
Each month, you will be asked to create relevant content including but not limited to:
- Implementing a social medial calendar,
- iMovie creation to demonstrate the values of our company,
- Monthly print and electronic marketing materials (Newsletter),
- Create, manage and promote a monthly referral reward program,
- Starting and editing our podcast
- Manage email campaigns.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business.
- 1. The ability and willingness to create professional networking relationships with community partners and joint ventures, as well as with prospective and current Breakthrough clients
- 2. Basic graphic design, video editing, copywriting, and social media skills with a willingness to learn
- 3. Ability to think outside the box to create meaningful messages through content that will speak to our mission
- 4. Ability to create, develop and implement referral marketing strategies to ultimately expand our reach through word of mouth.
- 5. Demonstrates persistence: willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- 6. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- 7. Follows through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
At our Islandia, NY location
What We’re Offering:
A full-time opportunity where you get to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing business with a vision to make a BIG impact.
A chance to be part of an incredible team who is constantly learning and striving for more.
The ability to make a real difference in people’s lives every single day.
A working environment where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged, every single day.
We are an uplifting team and we care deeply about each of our team members, not just the role you are assigned to do. The right candidate should ultimately be someone who is looking to not only be part of this type of environment but excited to contribute as well.
The Marketing Assistant position at Breakthrough comes with acting educational, personal, and professional growth potential. Here are some of the key features:
- 90 Day Mentorship Program (including everything you need to successfully carry out your new role)
- Continuing Education stipend
- Competitive benefits package
- Pay raises and bonuses are directly linked to your performance metrics which will be tracked on a monthly basis
- Demand for this role is always high, and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed above.
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you have prior experience working as a marketing assistant and have created and managed content before