We Are Hiring! Office Manager Wanted!
Position: Office Manager
- Do you wish you had a job that had ore meaning? Where you could have a positive and transformational impact on people every single day?
- Do you love being around people? Do you enjoy having meaningful conversations that foster feel relationships and help create memorable experiences?
- Are you organized and efficient? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you tech- savvy? Can you navigate your way around cloud-based documents and spreadsheets - or quickly learn to?
If so - you might just have what it takes to be our next Office Manager!
About the Company:
Breakthrough Intensive PT is a therapist owned center that specializes in unique therapy techniques and equipment working with children and adults with neurological diagnoses. With our unique programs, equipment, and personal approach, we help children and young adults achieve their maximum potential so they can be as independent as possible.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Administrative Management: Includes organizing and managing active caseload (schedule, payments collected, packages purchased, etc), preparing and delivering insurance reimbursement super bills, calling insurance to receive pre-authorization, maintaining client relations to maximize client engagement and minimizing drop offs.
- Accounts Management & Sales: Implementation of the Breakthrough Nurture System through client journey, managing incoming leads/prospects by nurturing them, ultimately assisting the physical therapist/trainer with converting them to paying client, further enhancing the nurture process to maximize conversion rates for lead to paying client.
- Marketing Assistant: Assistance with design and creation of marketing materials. assistance with planning and executing marketing events (community fairs, workshops, etc)
- Performance Improvement: Weekly/monthly metric tracking and analysis to drive growth
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong social awareness and ability to anticipate unstated client needs
- Strong conversational skills through phone, email and face-to-face communication
- Office Systems: MacBook user, however ability to convert documents as necessary
- You’re coachable, love to learn, and have a fail-forward attitude. You take constructive criticism well and enjoy getting regular feedback that will optimize your skills and performance.
- Someone who loves dogs. We have a therapy pup - Chance - who is with us most days of the week
What We’ve Got For You:
- A part or full-time opportunity (30-40 hours) where you get to be an integral part of changing people’s lives in a unique environment and helping to improve the quality of their lives.
- A chance to be a part of an incredible team of people who work hard but have fun too.
- Competitive pay, paid time off, and plenty of room to grow and advance.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of an innovative and rapidly growing company - where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
- A working environment where being yourself is encouraged, where people are the priority, and where you will always be challenged to learn and grow.
Who Should Apply?
1/3 of your life will be spent at work. Don’t you think it’s worth it to yourself to choose an occupation that is meaningful, where you get to change lives, and where you get to learn and grow both personally and professionally while doing it?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our next Office Manager - please apply now by clicking the green button below!
* Please note that this is a multi-step application process. You will be notified for an interview once all of the steps are completed and submitted successfully *