Physical Therapist Wanted!
Position: Physical Therapist
- Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people's lives... and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
- Are you eager to learn about new therapy advancements and ways to treat the pediatric and adult neurological population?
- Do you value continuing education and a unique learning environment to grow yourself personally and professionally?
- Are you feeling challenged enough in your current position to encourage you to be creative with your treatment methods?
We Might JUST Be the Perfect Place for You -
Read on to Learn More and Apply if You Think You Would Be a Good Fit!
Physical Therapy Job Description:
We are so excited to be growing our team at Breakthrough Intensive PT! We are looking to add a Physical Therapist to our team and we don’t just want anyone. We want someone that wants to work in a small team environment, has a passion for helping others, and has a positive outlook on life. We want someone who is dedicated to lifelong learning, growing personally and professionally, and establishing a “family-like” connection with each client and their families so they understand the value of choosing our practice. We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about helping this community and making a large impact as a result of their growing skills and development in the field.
Breakthrough Intensive PT is a therapist owned business and not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out of network/cash based therapy center that specializes in unique therapy techniques and equipment working with children and adults with neurological diagnoses. With our unique programs, equipment, and personal approach, we help children and adults achieve their maximum potential so they can be as independent as possible. We have varying types of programs here and are hoping to expand even more with more hands on board! We aim to be a place to change the lives of these children and adults, show them they are capable of more than they think, and give them and their families support throughout their journey.
Expectations of This Position
- Must be licensed or eligible to obtain your license in NYS
- Desire to work towards a specialty that fits within the company’s needs
- Support and contribute to the company’s Purpose, Vision, and Core Values
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our clients through open communication, connection, and empathy
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Identify the client’s internal problems, speak to their “why”, and determine their goals of seeking alternative care
- Provide expert level intervention through Phone Consults, Discovery Sessions, Evaluations, Follow Up Sessions, and Follow Up Calls
- Contribute and participate in clinical in-services, blog writing, video posts, educational workshops,and community events when necessary
- Meet personal and team revenue/sales/productivity targets and performance-oriented quotas
- Keep records of client interactions and complete documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable about our services, products, and promotions
- Be open and dedicated to personal and professional growth
Benefits for You
Who Should Apply?
If you are a positive and fun person, looking for more growth opportunities where you are a heard and valued member of the team, AND you want an environment where you can truly make an impact in this community that doesn’t feel like ‘work’ everyday...then YOU should apply!
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about this community and feels held back by their current role and abilities. We are looking for someone who doesn’t feel like their current role provides them enough ability and opportunity to make a difference and wants to grow connections with their clientele as well as contribute ideas to make a positive impact in the growth of this business to help more families in need.
This is a fast paced, intense training program only for the most serious PT’s that are looking for an opportunity to work in a private outpatient neuro clinic!